Applications are open for the 2012 Agbami Scholarship from all medical and Engineering science students who hail from Niger delta states.
ABOUT THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP
The Agbami Medical Scholarship is a scholarship program created for the Niger deltans in the Nigerian Federal, State and Private Universities. The Scholarship program is open to all First years and secomd year undergraduates of recognized Degree Awarding Institutions in Nigeria.
ELIGIBLE PROGRAMMES FOR THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP.
• Engineering Sciences
• Medical Lab. Sciences
• Nursing Sciences
STATES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE
The Agbami Scholarship is open ONLY to indigenes of all Niger Delta States and Lagos State. The Niger delta states Includes;
• Bayelsa State,
• Rivers State,
• Delta State,
• Ondo State,
• Imo State,
• Abia State,
• Akwa Ibom State,
• Edo State and
• Cross River State.
SCHOLARSHIP GRANT CRITERIA
For an applicant to be qualified for the Agbami Scholarship grants, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60%in the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board(JAMB) examination(Year 1) or a minimum of 60% in their Cumulative Grade Point Average(CGPA, Year 2).
• The candidates shall be First or Second of a Nigerian University.
• Any existing beneficiary of the Agbami Scholarship shall be dropped if:
- The candidates Grade point(CGPA) drops below 60%.
- The candidates fails to participate in the annual verification exercise.
- There is a change of degree programme to a course outside the list of approved courses for the scholarship.
- The candidate withdraws from school
- The candidates fails to meet the annual verification requirements.
Having read the following guidelines and requirements and you are qualified for the Agbami scholarship programme, click here to apply for the scholarship.
Make sure to share this with Your friends.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂