I just stumbled into this while surfing on the internet, and I believe you all need to have a take at them, for the future of your grammatic mixture in abundance of pasture of the scripture.
The Normal VS The Boss.
1. NORMAL PERSON: People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
• Chris Okotie : Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting perilous projectiles.
2. NORMAL PERSON : Twinkle, twinkle, little star
• Chris Okotie : Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minim.
3. NORMAL PERSON : All that glitters is not gold.
• Chris Okotie : All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
4. NORMAL PERSON : Beggars are not choosers
• Chris Okotie : Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
5. NORMAL PERSON : Dead men tell no tales
• Chris Okotie : Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
6. NORMAL PERSON : Beginner's luck
• Chris Okotie : Neophyte's serendipity.
7. NORMAL PERSON : A rolling stone gathers no moss
• Chris Okotie : A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
8. NORMALPERSON : Birds of a feather flock together
• Chris Okotie : Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.
9. NORMAL PERSON : Beauty is only skin deep
• Chris Okotie : Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous
10. NORMAL PERSON : Cleanliness is godliness
• Chris Okotie : Freedom from incrustations of grime is contiguous to rectitude.
11. NORMAL PERSON : There's no use crying over spilt milk
• Chris Okotie : It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lactile fluid.
12. NORMAL PERSON : You can't try to teach an old dog new tricks
• Chris Okotie : It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a
superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
13. NORMAL PERSON : Look before you leap
• Chris Okotie : Surveillance should precede saltation.
14. NORMAL PERSON : He who laughs last, laughs best
• Chris Okotie : The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
15. NORMAL PERSON : All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
• Chris Okotie : Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow.
16. NORMAL PERSON : Where there's smoke, there's fire!
• Chris Okotie : Where there are visible vapours having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
Read and share as we are guaranteed to propose our progression while possessing our possession with confirmation of the submissions of our opposition.