This is to inform all candidates who have chosen university of Calabar as their first choice in their application for admission into the university for the 2012/2013academic session that the first choice Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to take place from Thursday 14 June-Saturday, 16th June 2012.
Only those who score above the cut-off point are eligible to come for the screening;
1. Programmes in Clinical Science (Medicine and Surgery): 200+
2. Law: 200+
3. All others: 180+
Walk into any of the participating banks and request to make payment for UNICAL post UTME e-scratch card or paper scratch card based on the options below, you will be required to pay N2, 500 which will cover the screening fee, practice question papers and portal/bank charges.
PROCESS FLOW OF E-SCRATCH CARD FOR UNICAL POST UTME
• Collect your e-transact receipt from the bank after payment and proceed to any internet centre.
• Be sure you take with you a recent scanned coloured passport photograph of yourself and an authentic sample of your scanned signature, as these will be required to be up-loaded in the process of registration.
• Logon to http:// www.unicalonline .edu.ng/ .
• Click on 2011 Post UTME REGISTRATION on the home page.
• The next page will require you to enter your JAMB UTME Registration number and your e-transact receipt number in the fields provided.
• Click on log on and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the form.
• GO ONLINE TO www.unical.post utme.org to buy scratch cards online,
• click the “Buy Pin Online” link on the site, A page displays for payment with ATM cards
• Enter the number of pins to buy
• The pins will be generated after a successful transaction • Login with the generated pin for the post UTME.
• Go online to www.unical.post utme.org
• Select “Buy Pin From Bank” link and print generated pin slip
• Walk into any branch of Zenith Bank Plc or First Bank PLC nationwide with the slipto make payment
• Bank will post payment to activate your pin.
• Login with the generated pin for the post UTME
THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
First choice Post UTME scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabaror have difficulties in obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
UNICAL Microfinance Bank
WEMA Bank Plc
Enterprise Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc
• On obtaining the scratch card, proceed to any internet facility,
• Log on to http:// www.unical.postu tme.org/ . on the home page, you will be required to select your faculty and department before you enter you JAMB score/ Registration number and your scratch card number against the field provided.
• Click on logon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the form.
Confirm your entries before clicking on submit. After clicking on submit, print the form as evidence of your registration and bring it along to the screening venue. Download the version of Practice Questions related to your faculty/ programme after filling the online application.
REGISTRATION WILL SHUT AT 12.OO MID NIGHT ON TUESDAY 11TH JUNE, 2012
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise.
2011/2012 original examination UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph.
HB pencil, eraser, and a ball-point pen.
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
Any Candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
GSM handsets, calculators, or any other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening hall. Such materials if confiscated will not be returned.
d. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in thedying hours.
The sale of both the e-scratch card and the paper scratch card would commence on Wednesday 30th June, 2012.
The e-scratch could be bought in any of the Zenith Bank branch or First Bank branch nationwide.
The paper scratch card would be in CALABAR ONLY, (UNICAL Microfinance Bank, WEMA Bank Plc,
Enterprise Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc).
UNICAL HELP –DESK
Zellence Unical Office
Graduate School Building, Unical
07058694192, 07058693137, 07056693127
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE/HANDLING OF THE OMR SHEET
Follow The Guidelines Below for A successful Examination;
• Do not accept or use any OMR sheets where the dark rectangles along the left edge are faint or are not sharply defined.
• Do not bend the corners of the OMR sheets.
• Do not crumple, squeeze or fold the sheets.
• Do not press hard on the sheets while shading the answers such that bumps appear on the other side.
• Ensure that the OMR sheet is completely flat at all times.
• Check the back of the OMR sheet for your course code. Do this carefully to avoid shading the wrong code.
• Ensure that your course code is correctly shaded.
• Ensure that your Jamb registration number and Name are correctly shaded.
Contravention of any of the above regulations/ guidelines may result in the invalidation of sheets and therefore no results!!!
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂