The University of Benin (UNIBEN) has commenced the registration for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening examination.
The UNIBEN post-utme examination would take place on Friday 15th June, 2012 and Saturday, 16th June, 2012 in the university premises at Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. you are expected to have a valid email account before application.
2. Visit https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org/applicants
3. Click on ‘Post UME Screening Test 2012/2013′ and select ‘Register for application’ at the top left.
4. Enter your FIRSTNAME as it appears on your JAMB REGISTRATION or RESULT SLIP, and a VALID Email Address (immediately your login authentication details will be sent to your mailbox)
5. Click on Button below titled “Get Login Credentials”
6. Log in to Your email account to receive your login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) which would be utilized for all your subsequent log in/registration.
7. Visit: uniben-kofa.waeup.org and
8. select Post–UTME screening Test 2012/2013
9. On the Application Portal frontpage, click on ‘Login’ (at the top right corner of the page)
10. Enter your username and the password sent to your email to login.
11. To begin the registration select on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information
12. upload a 1″x1″ passport photograph(red background)
NOTE:Your Uploaded photograph will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin(UNIBEN).
13. To pay for the Application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ at the bottom of the page and proceed to ‘College Pay’ on the top left corner of the page.
Follow the instructions provided to pay with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Cards only from any commercial bank.
14. Application fee is N2,000.00 and payment is through Interswitch payment gateway, consult your bank to ensure that your ATM Card is enabled for Web Transactions. Only Verve & Master Cards are allowed.
You can also obtain enabled Verve Cashcard from any Commercial Bank for the payment of the application fee, if you do not have an ATM Card.
15. Preview and confirm your information before submiting your application on-line and then print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule.
16. This is very Important, You cannot edit your application after submission so be sure all Your details are correct.
2012/2013 UNIBEN POST-UTME APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 10th June, 2012
2012/2013 UNIBEN POST-UTME EXAMINATION DATES AND VENUES
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES
Saturday, 15th June, 2012 10am-11am
• Management sciences
• Education – Soc. sciences
• Education -Mgt. sciences
Saturday, 15th June, 2012 2pm-3pm
• Physical sciences
• Education- physical sciences
Saturday,16th June ,2012 10am-11am
• Basic medical sciences
• Life sciences
Saturday, 16th June,2012 2pm-3pm
• Education arts
2012/2013 UNIBEN POST-UTME SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
Candidate are to come to the screening centre’s with the following:
• Original and one photocopy of the PIN card.
• Acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule for identification.
• Four figure table (where application)
• Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
Note that GSM phones, electronic devices and calculators are not allowed.
Ensure to join our Facebook page here for updated informations: www.facebook.com/VNTI.NIGERIA.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂