Landmark University(LMU), Omuaran has commenced registration for their 2012/2013 post-utme exercise, which comes up on saturday the 2nd and 9th of June, 2012.
Landmark University Post-UTME Screening has been scheduled as follow:
DATE: Saturdays 2 nd and 9 th June, 2012.
TIME: 8am Prompt
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY POST-UTME REGISTRATION
Kindly note the following procedure and the details of what to bring along for the Screening.
1. On arrival, note the following:
• If you have not paid for Application Form, go to our Financial Services Unit to pay N5000 for form and obtain a receipt. Make a photocopy of the receipt. Proceed to the multimedia centre in the Library with a copy of the receipt, you will be helped to fill the form and make a print out.
• If you have paid for form but not yet received password to complete application, go to multimedia centre in the Library with a copy of your teller. You will be assisted to complete the form and make print out.
• If you have completed your Application Form but did not make a print out, go to multimedia centre in the Library to make a print out of the form.
• Go to Financial Service Unit to pay N1000 Screening fee and make a photocopy of the receipt.
2. Parents are expected to move to our Multi-Purpose Hall, while
3. Applicants proceed to the Reception of the College Building for Accreditation. You will be required to submit the following documents and then sign the Attendance Register:
• Printed Application Form
• A copy of Screening Fee receipt
• Copy of UTME Result Slip
• Copy of O’Level results, if available
• 2 Passport Photographs
• Letter of evidence of sponsorship
• Letter from you religious leader
4. Move to computer lab to sit for the Computer Based Screening.
5. Move to the venue for oral interview.
NOTE: You are required to update your UTME Score online as from Tuesday 29th May, 2012 for those who filled the form before the release of the UTME result. This can be done by using the same login details used in filling the form.
If You are having any problems filling the landmark post-utme forms, you are free to contact VNTI, to guide you through the process.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂