The Kwara State University(KWASU) has commenced registration for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise which has been scheduled to hold on Monday the 11th and Tuesday the 12th of June, 2012 as scheduled below.
• Monday 11th June, 2012 – First Choice candidates
• Tuesday 12th June, 2012 – Second Choice candidates
• Time: 9.00am
• Venue: University Auditorium, Malete.
INVITATION AND ELIGIBILITY
• The candidates must have selected KWASU in the 2012 UTME examination.
• The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 180 marks.
DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS:
• The Direct entry applicants of KWASU are expected to register online and write the post-utme examination.
HOW TO APPLY: 11 STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
NOTE: Payment is through credit cards, so you are to perform this process with your ATM cards in your hands(VNTI RECOMMENDED)
1. Visit The University website here: www.kwasu.edu.ng
2. Select the “Post UTME/DE Registration”
3. Complete the online Post UTME/DE Registration forms, provided and click submit and print, then
4. Select “Online Payment”
5. Select “Start Here” and proceed with the payment registration form. Insert your JAMB Registration number in the column for “Matriculation number” and “Submit”.
6. Select “Step 1”.
7. Log in using your JAMB registration number and your selected password from the stages above.
8. Move to the “Next Stage for Payment”.
9. Select “Fee for UTME/DE (N1,500.00) and click on “Submit” to make payment.
10. Enter the information on the ATM card you are using and click on “Make Payment”.
11. Print out payment confirmation page which would be required at the screening venue.
Note: For Those Who Do Not Own An ATM/Credit cards
1. In case you do not have an ATM or Debit Card, please visit any bank to buy a Bank/Value Card.
2. Then go online to make the appropriate payment.
• To begin post-utme registration now, click here
C. All Candidates are advised to visit KWASU Website for further details and guidance on the completion of the online Registration form
D. KWASU online registration ends on the 8th of June, 2012
Mrs M.O. Akinrinmade
VNTI wish you happy exams, ensure to read your books and do the best You can.
For any issues, contact VNTI here: www.facebook.com/VNTI.NIGERIA
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂