The Kaduna State University (KASU) has concluded arrangement for her 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of prospective students of the school.
KASU hereby call on candidates
• who chose the institution as their 1st Choice and
• Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2012/2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
A list of candidates that fulfilled the above eligibility criteria have been published.
click here to see if you are Qualified: http://www.kasu.edu.ng/postume/PUTME1/register/post_ume_list.php
After Eligiblity Test, Proceed to Obtain Scratch Cards.
• Eligible candidates are to purchase a scratch card of N1,100.00 (One thousand, one hundred Naira only) from Unity Bank branches at Bakori House, Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Zaria Main branch and Kafanchan Main branch.
• Eligible candidates MUST complete the online form to participate in the 2012 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
• An eligible candidate is requested to upload his/her COLOUR passport photograph with WHITE background.
After uploading the passport, verify it and then click on the CONTINUE button to complete his/her application.
Your o’level results and the Screening Exercise subjects must be entered. If you are awaiting for your O’Level results, indicate by typing AR against the subjects.
No complaint of wrong or blank picture or wrong information entered will be entertained after submission.
Application website will close by midnight on Thursday 7th June 2012.
The registration slip and the bank teller will be required at the screening centre to enable him/her to participate in the exercise.
The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXAMINATION
The candidates should come along to the screening centre with the following items:
– 2 copies of your online Registration Slip.
– JAMB Registration Online Slip.
– Writing Materials (HB Pencils, sharpeners, biros and Eraser).
Note that GSM andcalculators or any other electronic devices are NOT allowed.
– Four Figure Table (where applicable).
– Payment Receipt.
– One passport-size photograph.
Any impersonator will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
• Register online here with your post-utme scratch card: http://www.kasu.edu.ng/postume/PUTME1/register/login.php
• click “Sign in” after providing your details
Details of the screening exercise will be shown on your registration slip as soon as you complete your registration.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂