The Federal University of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) has at last fixed the date of her 2012/2013 post-utme examination. The long speculated screening exercise would now be holding from the 14th to the 16th of June, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES FOR THE FUTO 2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING
• The university has invited all candidates who chose FUTO either as first or second choice in the 2012 UTME.
• The candidates must obtain 180 marks and above at the 2012 JAMB UTME score.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
• The FUTO 2012/2013 post UTME registration form is sold for N1,000.00 (one thousand naira flat).
• Forms are Obtainable at any branch of the listed banks nationwide:
First Bank Plc,
Diamond Bank Plc.,
FirstCity Monument Bank(FCMB)
1. Candidates are to collect an e-transact slip from the bank.
Note: you must not lose this slip!
2. Complete the registration form with your e-transact receipt number and pin at: utme.futo.edu.ng
3. Click on the Post-UTME Online form and follow the instructions.
4. Complete the application form carefully
5. Upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format)
• Preview the completed form and submit when you are sure of your entry
6. Print the completed on-line registration form
2012/2013 FUTO POST-UTME SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
Post-utme Applicants should come to the screening venue with a copy of the following documents:-
1. JAMB UTME Result Slip and photocopy.
2. Stationeries includong;
3. Two copies of the 2012/2013 FUTO post-utme registration printout
5. Payment slip (e-transact slip) used for registration.
GSM Phones, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening venues.
EXAMINATION DATES AND SCHEDULE
Thursday, June 14, 2012: Time 8.00am:
1. Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
2. Petroleum Engineering (PET)
3. Material and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
4. Agricultural Engineering (AGE)
5. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Tech. (SAAT)
Friday, June 15, 2012: Time 8.00am:
1. Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
2. Civil Engineering (CIE)
3. Environmental Technology (EVT)
4. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
5. Polymer and Textile Engineering (PTE)
6. Food Science and Technology (FST)
7. School of Health Technology (SOHT)
Saturday, June 16, 2012: Time 8.00am:
All Departments in the following schools
1. School of Science (SOSC)
2. School of Management Technology (SMAT)
3. School of Environmental Technology (SOET)
DEADLINE FOR FUTO POST-UTME
ALL APPLICATIONS END BY June 13, 2012. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AFTER THIS DATE.
NOTE: The 2012/2013 FUTO post-utme sitting schedule can be accessed online at the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
Helpdesk: For enquiries, send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUTO POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
The FUTO post-utme past question and answer can be downloaded freely at our past question section or by clicking here
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂