The Federal University Oye-Ekiti(FUOYE) has commenced registration for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise which would be taking place from monday, the 9th to Friday the 20th of July, 2012.
The University offers students from all backgrounds degrees in
• Candidates must have selected the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti(FUOYE) as first or second choice at the 2012 JAMB UTME and obtained a minimum of 180 marks.
• Candidates who did not select the Institution but obtained 200 marks and above at the 2012 UTME can also apply.
• JAMB UTME result slip
• Photocopies of O-level(WAEC, GCE etc)
• Downloaded FUOYE post-utme application form.
• Writing materials.
The Following are NOT allowed;
• Mathematical Tables
• GSM phones
• Electronic devices.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Candidates are to obtain The FUOYE post-utme form which is sold at any of the Underlisted banks at N2,400.
– First Bank
– Merchant Bank
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE- EKITI FUOYE-Post UTME Guide Lines: THE 25 STEPS TO FUOYE POST-UTME
1) Make appropriate payment of N2000 + Bank Charges to Any Bank via the eTranzact Platform.
2) Obtain Receipt and Confirmation no as Issued by e-Tranzact.
3) Proceed to www.fuoye.edu.ng and Click on Post UTME 2012
4) On the Post UTMEportal, click on Post UTME Application from the Post UTME menu
5) Submit your receipt no and confirmation no obtained from the Bank unto the Post UTME Portal.
6) Fill in your Bio Data in all the fields. Pls Note ALL FIELDS MUST BE FILLED.
7) Submit and Print out a Validated Copy of the FILLED Bio Data Form.
8) CONTINUE TO BIO METRIC REGISTRATION.
9) Attach and upload IF BIOMETRIC HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY DONE AND SAVED
10) IF NOT START THE BIO METRIC REGISTRATION
11) Capture your right hand thumb and left hand thumb.
12) Take a Snap Shot
13) Fill ¨C in your Jamb Reg No and Exam No Obtained from the Validated Bio-Data Registration.
14) Click on UPLOAD and Wait for CONFIRMATION.
15) Upon CONFIRMATION Details PRINT OUT THE BIOMETRIC BADGE.
STEP 2 (FromJune 25th 2012)
16) Visit the www.fuoye.edu.ng Website from the 25th JUNE 2012,
• Click on Post UTME Scheduler,
• Select an Exam Date,
• Time and Venue.
• Print Out details.
NOTE: EXAM SCHEDULE DETAILS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE BY 25TH JUNE 2012.
STEP 3 (DAY OF EXAM)
17) Bring the following documents when coming for the 2012/2013 FUOYE POST-UTME
• the PRINTED VALIDATED BIO-DATA FORM,
• The BIOMETRIC BADGE and
• EXAM SCHEDULE DETAILS on your selected examination date.
18) Admittance is strictly with the 3 printouts. (VALIDATED BIO-DATA FORM, BIOMETRIC BADGE & EXAM SCHEDULE DETAILS).
19) Candidates Must Arrive AT LEAST 45minutes before commencement of e-Exams Proceed to SELECTED VENUE and SCHEDULED EXAM HALL.
20) Present SCHEDULED EXAM DETAILS TO SECURITY OFFICER UPON ARRIVAL AT SELECTED VENUE.
21) UPON ADMITANCE PROCEED TO ENTRANCE of EXAM HALL FOR BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION.
22) UPON SUCESSFUL BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION PROCEED TO EXAMHALL; TAKE AN AVAILABLE SEAT WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
23) A 10 Minute Video Presentation will guide you through the e-Exam Process.
24) Login Using USER NAME: Jamb Reg No and Password: Exam No and Start eExams.
25) Computer Based e-Exam is 60 minutes Long with 50 Questions Drawn From PreSelected Subject.
Federal University Oye Ekiti.
Monday 9th to Friday 20th July.
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂