>Babcock University has scheduled her post-utme examination from the 10th to th 26th of may.
Below are the registration details.
1. Fill the application form for admission by clicking here . On the page that loads up, Enter your email, surname and other names as specified and click”Submit” at the top of the page.
2. Proceed to any of the following banks GT bank, Wema, First Bank, Zenith & UBA and request to make payment for Babcock University Online Application form via e-tranzact. The fee for the form is N6,000 (six thousand naira only). e-Tranzact& local bank charges(N350)apply.
3. After payment, check your email box again for your email and password that was earlier send to you and then click here to officially apply for the admission.
4. Enter your email and password into the box provided and login.
5. Continue to enter the confirmation number and receipt number into the boxesprovided. If you don’t see the boxes, click on “Complete Application” then”Application Payment” at the left of your screen.
6.Once payment is entered, continue to enter your personal details by clicking on “Registration Entries” and then “Personal Details” all on the left of your screen
Fill in the rest as required by the institution.
Venue and Dates
The screening test is online based and will be conducted in various AFRIHUB centers across the country or in Babcock University.
Because it is online based test, Candidates are free to select any test date such as;
10th May, 2012
VNTI- A passion For Academic Excellence.