>POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

We at VNTI strive to make Academics an easy path for every Nigerian students through various Initiatives of ours, like the GET ADMITTED initiative which strives to provide various forms of assistance to students to make sure they gain admission and all through till their matriculation.

Below are some of the Institution we strive to provide its past questions.
_____________________________________________________

AAU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
AAUA Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Abia State Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers , ABSU Post Ume Past Question Papers ,
ABTI Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Achievers University Post Utme Past Question Papers , Adamawa State Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Adeyemi College of Education Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
African University of Science & Technology Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
AJAYI Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
AKUTECH Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
AL-HIKMAH Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Anambra State University Post UmePast Question Papers ,
ANSU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
AUN Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
AUN University Post Utme Past Question Papers , BABCOCK University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
BAI Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
BELLS University Post Utme Past Question Papers , BINGHAM University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
BIU University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
BOWEN University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
BSU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
CALEB University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
CALEB University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
CETEP University Post Utme Past Question Papers , College of Edu, Afaha-Nsit Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, Agbor Post Utme Past Question Papers , College of Edu, Akwanga Post Utme Past Question Papers , College of Edu, Katsina Ala Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College of Zuba, Katsina Ala Post Utme Past Question Papers , College of Edu,
College, Agbor Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College, Akwanga Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College, Azare Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College, Gindiri Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College, Katsina-Ala Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College, Oro, Kwara State Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, College, Warri Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, Ekiadolor Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
College of Edu, Ikere Ekiti Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Colleges of Education Post Utme Past Question Papers , COVENANT University Post Utme Past Question Papers , CRAWFORD University Post Utme Past Question Papers , CRESCENT University Post Utme Past Question Papers , CRUTECH Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
DELSU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Delta state Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers , Dorben Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers , Ebonyi State University Post Utme Past Question Papers , EBSU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
ESUTECH Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal College of Edu, Omoku Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal College of Edu, Oyo Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal College of Edu, pankshin Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal College of Edu, Yola Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal College of Edu, Zaira Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal College of Edu, Zaria Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal Poly, Ado – Ekiti Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Bauchi Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Bidda Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Birnin-Kebbi Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal Poly, Damaturu Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Ede Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Idah Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Ilaro Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Mubi Post Umbrage Question Papers , Federal Poly, Nassarawa Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Nekede Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Offa Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Poly, Oko Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal Universities Post Utme Past Question Papers , Federal University of Technology Akure Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal University of Technology Owerri Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Federal University of Technology Yola Post Ume Past Question Papers ,
FOUNTAIN University Post Utme Past Question Papers , FUTMINNA Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Gateway Poly, Saapade Post Utme Past Question Papers , GSU Post Utme Past Question Papers , Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly, kazaure Post Utme Past Question Papers , IGBINEDION University Post Utme Past Question Papers , IMSU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Institute of Management Tech, Enugu Post UmePast Question Papers ,
JOSEPH AYO University Post Utme Past Question Papers , Kaduna Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers , Kano State Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers , KASU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Katsina University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Kebbi State University Post Utme Past Question Papers , KSU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
KTSU Post Ume Past Question Papers ,
Kwara State College of Edu Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Kwara State University Post Utme Past Question Papers , Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Question Papers ,
LAPAI Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
LASU Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
LAUTECH Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Lead City University Post Utme Past Question Papers , MADONNA University Post Utme Past Question Papers , Nassarawa State University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
National Teachers Institute, kaduna Post Utme Past Question Papers , NDU Post Utme Past Question Papers , Niger State Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers , Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
NOVENA Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Nuhu Bamalli Poly, Zaria, Kaduna State Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Nwafor Orizu College of Edu Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Obafemi Awolowo University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
OBONG Post UmePast Question Papers ,
ONTECH Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
OOU Post UmePast Question Papers ,
Osun State College of Edu, Ilesa Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Osun State College of Technology,
Esa-Oke Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Oyo State College Of Edu,
Oyo Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Plateau State University Post Utme Past Question Papers , Polytechnics Post UmePast Question Papers
Private Universities Post Utme Past Question Papers , Ramat Poly, Maiduguri Post Utme Past Question Papers , REDEEMER’S Post Utme Past Question Papers , RENAISSANCE Post Utme Past Question Papers , River State Poly, Bori Post Utme Past Question Papers , Rivers State College Of Edu, Oyo Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
RSUST Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Rufus Giwa Poly, Owo Post Utme Past Question Papers , SALEM Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Shaka Polytechnic Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
State Universities Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Tai SolarinUniversity Post Utme Past Question Papers , TANSIAN Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post Utme Past Question Papers , TUNEDIK Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
UNAD Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
University of Abuja Post Utme Past Question Papers , University of Benin Post Utme Past Question Papers , University of Calabar PostUme Past Question Papers , University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Question Papers , University of Ilorin Post Utme Past Question Papers , University of Jos Post UmePast Question Papers , University of Lagos Post Utme Past Question Paperss , University of Mkar Post Utme Past Question Papers , University of Nigeria NsukkaPost Utme Past Question Papers ,
University of Port-harcourt Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
VERITAS Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Wesley University of Science & Technology Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Western Delta University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Wukari Jubilee University Post Utme Past Question Papers ,
Yaba College of Technology Post Utme Past Question Papers

To Download, Click Here

NOTE: All our services are free of charge, unless otherwise detailed.

VNTI team.

Comments

1. Nairacareer.com says:

>that is very good DAVID, you ask me to contact you @VTNI is Nairacareer adim, OK.
    Contact me at realnetinfos@yahoo.com.
    TIPS ON HOW TO GET SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD
    25 MOST DIFFICULT JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

2. Anonymous says:

>This will help us students a lot. But where is the past questions and answers?

3. Ceejay@ how to browse free says:

>This will help us students a lot. But where is the past questions and answers?

4. Get waec economics answers says:

>Great initiatives.
    You are doing great, we can exchange ideas and links at University of Nigeria Blog

5. chibuzor obasi says:

>Visit our past questions section above to get them

6. chibuzor obasi says:

>@ get waec, sure. We may speak on facebook.

7. ABIGAIL says:

I NEED IT WITH ALL MY HEART.
    MY COURSE IS PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING.
    MY SCHOOL IS RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.

8. Pls i need past question of ABU 4 Social science my email is ayossh@yahoo.com

9. Pls i need past question for ABU my email is ayossh@yahoo.com

10. please i need AAUA past post ume questions and answers… please send to my email abiola4real15@yahoo.com

Thanks..

11. i am aaua aspirants i need past questions for economics and business adminstration.thanks i will be waiting.

12. Pls I’ll need U.I post-ume past question and answer for dentsitry. U can mail it 2 me or let me knw ow I cn purchase it in lagos or ur phone numba might help. Thanks n God bless

13. Pls I’ll need U.I post-ume past question and answer for dentsitry. U can mail it 2 me (olabisisoipe@gmail.com) or let me knw ow I cn purchase it in lagos or ur phone numba might help. Thanks n God bless

14. Pls i wnt post utme past question paper 4 fedpoly nekede and imsu, my email is uchechirita193@yahoo.com

15. Pls i nid past post utme questions of ikere college of education,ekiti.My mail is tailag93@yahoo.com .thanks and God bless.

16. Chidinma says:

Pls,i need the q&a for ansu,economics(social science).email me on chidinmaonwuka@ymail.com;10x

17. Pls i need post ume q&answer for (engineering) in futminna b4 29th of august 2012 pls email me on babatundeazeez32@yahoo.com pls. Thanks.

18. adeagbo rukayat says:

pls i nid federalpolyadoekiti english,math,chemistry,physics,biology past question

19. adeagbo rukayat says:

20. adeagbo rukayat says:

pls i nid federalpolyadoekiti english,math,chemistry,physics,biology post utme past question 4 computer science

21. adeagbo rukayat says:

pls send d post utme past question and answers on facebook mail- rukayat.adeagbo@yahoo.com

22. josef simon says:

PLS send me unimaid past post ume questions & answers

23. pls i need kwarapoly post utme past question for computer science.

24. Pls i need past question and answer of kwara poly

25. Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

26. Godswill cookey says:

I need abiapoly post utme past question papers

27. Ejiowho promise says:

I need aspoly(abia state polytechnic post utme past question

28. pls i need past post ume for university of ibadan. course food Technology my Email adress is v4love13@yahoo.com thanx

29. Briggs mirabel jossy says:

Pls i need past questions even if its without answer,i am in need of it 2 prepare 4 my exams dis year

30. Briggs mirabel jossy says:

Pls i need past questions 4 rivers state school of nursing, even if its without answer,i am in need of it 2 prepare 4 my exams dis year.My email is ibtbriggs@yahoo.com.Thanks

31. please i need past questions for internatinal relatins fo covenant uni

32. chidera says:

please i need past question of post ume Nsukka on Thearte arts plaese help me out.

33. i need aau post ume past question and ans.thanks and God bles

34. Chidinma Treasure says:

Am so happy 4 wat u ppl ar doin hea.., more power 2 ur elbow!.. Plz sir am seriously in need of past questn in nursin science for uniport…sir i wil lyk u 2 notify me whea nd how 2 get it.. Thnk u 07035368469

35. Joebest says:

Pleas send me post jamb past question for kogi state university(course:economics)and d past question for adeyemi colege of edu(NCE course:eco/sos) to my email address:joeleguebor@gmail.com

36. Blessing says:

Please in really need past question and answer for Babcock university

37. Blessing says:

please i really need past questions and answers for Babcock university

38. Please kindly send Post UTME past question and anwser for UNIBEN ( business administration

39. please,I need fedpoly ado post utme past question papers,and you can help me send it to my mail…frank_8_5@live.com or faithhoward_75@yahoo.com..THANKS

40. Isah brain says:

Please i need kogi state polytechnic post utme past question

41. PLEASE CAN ANYONE PASTE THE SITE TO WHICH I CAN SEE THE QUESTIONS HERE PLEASE OR SENT TO ogatoepurelaws4peace@gmail.com thanks.

42. adewunmi temitope says:

pls,where can i get kwara polytechnic post utm past questions for hnd?

43. I want past question for achipoly

44. Please I need Economics, maths, English and Chemistry past question for Poly Ede my email is adetoyetobi20@yahoo.com

45. please i need BOWEN physics, chemistry, biology and english post utme past questions

46. Where is the past question

47. please i want ekiti postum pass paper

48. Chimsimdi says:

Pls pals i really need Aviation Technology Zaria past question papers on Physics and Mathematics , email m_don11@yahoo.co.uk i will be so grateful

49. No UNIBADAN past question for Art

50. Pls,with God,i beg u i need OAU p.ume pass questions and answers.. I have been surfing the net,but have not seen any yet.. Please help me out,my course comp. Science,i need chem. Maths. Eng. And physics.. Davidliving70@yahoo.com-this my mail address.thanks

51. Pls,with God,i beg u i need OAU p.ume pass questions and answers.. I have been surfing the net,but have not seen any yet.. Please help me out,my course comp. Science,i need chem. Maths. Eng. And physics.. Davidliving70@yahoo.com-this my mail address.thanks. 08175330777

52. Please i am in need of abu zaria p.ume question, my course is microbiology, i need English, biology, chemistry and physics. Thanks

53. pls i need GSU Post Utme Past
    Question Papers

54. owamoboye goke says:

Pls I need post utme past questions for Bowen univ

55. heykeymyni says:

Pls I need bowen post ume past questions and answers.

56. debbysplashy says:

plz I need past questions and answers for delsu ptume .my course is nursing science.

57. pls i need post utme pass question paper and answers for university of Uyo

58. Plz i need Post Utme pass question papers and answers for university of Uyo. my email is polycarp.cletus@gmail.com

59. Kehinde bello says:

I’m not a spammer

60. I need HND past questions of Rufus giwa polytechnic.this is my email:akindolua@gmail.com
    Pls reply

61. Please sir, I need post UTME past questipn and answer for FUNAAB. Federal unvetsity of Agriculture Abeokuta.

62. pls sir i need Auchi poly past questions and answers

63. Please I need the past questions and answers for abia state help me with physics,chem, biology,English

64. pls i nee kwara state polytechnic post utme quest & ans