>As usual, we bring you gathered details about what we have learnt about a particular Institution's examination. Below are things we believe you need to know about the Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
• the Post UTME exams to be written in the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta is a Computer Based Test (CBT) hence no past-question can be obtained.
• Your waec results determine your chances to a greater extent since it is used in calculating your total marks for admission purposes
• once you meet off the UTME cut off mark which in most cases is 180 and you meet the required POST UTME score for a pass, be sure you will get a course to study; though if you do not do too well, you might not get your course of choice, unless your course is not competitive.
List of Competitive courses in Funaab are
1. All Engineerin' courses are competitive ( the least competitive is Agricultural Engineering. )
2. Almost all COINAS(college of Natural sciences) Courses ( Computer sc, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Phsics, Statistics.. Biology is the least competitive. )
2. COLERM Courses like Environmental management and toxicology & Wma.. Aqfm and Fwm are the least competitive
4. Veterinary Medicine is very Competitive.
5. COLAMRUD courses like (Ae & Fm), (Ae & Rd) are a bit competitive.
6. COLFECH courses also are a bit competitive ( Food Science and Technology & Nutrition and Dietics. Hsm is the least competitive).
7. In COLANIM Aph is very competitive the rest are not all that competitive except for Animal Breeding and Genetics.
8. Generally all COPLANT courses are not competitive.. If you dont get your firstchoice of course Coplant is more of the place you'll find yourself in if your not lucky with other departments.
• So just try and get good grades.. Funaab hardly accpets 2nd choice university students, however in some cases they do accept.
To calculate your current score, before post-utme,
• step one
* divide ur jamb by 8
* second step
A1 is 6
b2 is 5
b3 is 4
c4 is 3
c5 is 2
c6 is 1
sum the o-level and multiply it by 20 and divide it by 30…..
. forth step
Your putme multipy by 0.3.
ABOUT YOUR POST-UTME
subject to be taken by science students include;
• maths, english, chemistry, physics and biology (10 questions each)
• maths, government, english and economics only (50 questions) but randomly for about 30minutes.
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. WE APPRECIATE YOU PRESENCE