As always, we bring you minute but Important information concerning the examination ahead, that we believe you need to be aware of, in order to make your admission this time. Below are things we believe you need to be aware of as Regards the Ahmadu Bello University post-utme.
• ABU post-utme cut-off is set at 180, in order to accommodate more applicants. This might be changed when the new JAMB policy is implemented on the 21st of may, 2012.
• ABU as a tradition, mostly admits first choice candidates only, though I would not ask you as a second choice candidate not to sit for your post-utme.
• The post-utme questions consist fully of your UTME questions
• It contains 25 questions per section/subject for 100 marks.
• The past-questions would be a good guide for you to be aware of the questions format.
COMPETITIVE COURSES INCLUDES;
NON COMPETITIVE COURSES INCLUDES;
Biological science courses
Physical science courses
We wish you all the best.