>As always, we bring you hidden but essential details unknown to you that we believe you need to be aware of in order to sit and pass abia state University's post-utme examination.
• You must get a minimum of 180, in your UTME before you can be qualified to sit for the ABSU post-utme examination.
• When giving admission, they make use of the aggregate score method(UTME+POST-UTME/2)
• Post-utme examination is a total of 400 marks
• You can buy a supplementary form to divert to another course if you fail to get yours, so do not change your course yet, even if your UTME is low. Let the post-UTME decide.
• If you are not an INDIGENE of the state, do not place the institution as your second choice, because your chances are slim.
• O-Level requirements include; credit level passes in english language, mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology in WEAC or NECO result
• ABSU accepts two sittings
• It is not a computer based test
• questions comprising of your UTME courses would be answered at the post-UTME examination.
COMPETITIVE COURSES INCLUDE;
LESS COMPETITIVE COURSES INCLUDE;
PHYSICAL SCIENCES(chemistry, physics, etc)
You can always change from a more competitive course to a less competitive course if you fail to meet the cut-off mark for the former.