LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY
1. D etermine the power in horse of a car that is exerting force of 5 x 10 5 N while moving at a constant speed of 10m/s.
2. T he frequency of a plane progressively were represented by the equation y = 4sin[200(22/7)t – 0.5t]
N:B 22/7 represents 'pi'
3. T he dimension of stress is
ML -1 T -2
ML -3 T -2
ML 2 T -2
4. T he half life of a radioisotope is 92 seconds. The N/No left after 2 hours is
D.3.0 x 10 -24
5. H ow much energy is stored in a 20-mH coil when it carries a current of 0.2A ?
A.5 x 10 4 J
B.10 x 10 -4 J
C.8 x 10 4 J
D.4 x 10 4 J
6. I f a radioactive material has a half life of 18days , what fraction of the radioactive nucleic will remain after 54 days?
7. W hat is the magnitude of the electric field at a field point 2m from a point charge of 4nC ?
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR PRESENCE.
VNTI- A PASSION FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE