The newly established Federal University has released her tuition for her 2011/2012 session(pioneering students). The fees which amounts to 45,000 for hostel residing students and 35,000 for Non-hostel residing students is detailed below.
Tuition Fees- 30,000
NOTE: Fees are payable on May 21,2012 only after receipt of clearance certificate and authority to pay fees.
Students are required to;
• obtain their admission letter from JAMB.
• Pay their acceptance fees at any Diamond bank branch, before the 21st of May, and then proceed to the registration section of the Federal University Lafia, on the 21st with a copy of the following for registration;
• Colour printout of JAMB admission letter
• Evidence of payment of acceptance fee (Bank Teller)
• Originals and photocopies of credentials (O' levels certificates, certificate of birth/declaration of age, certificate of state of origin)
• One (1) file jacket
• Four (4) colour passport photos.