The Management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta state, has released the Institution's resumption details for their 2011/2012 academic session.
Following major crisis and protest, within and around the Institution over major issues governing them, the senate has released the following resumption details ahead of the delayed session.
• The Institution would commence all academic activities on Monday, the 19th of March, 2012.
• Matriculating/New students are required to proceed for clearance at the Academic Affairs Unit alongside with their documents, comprising of;
– Authenticated copies of High school leaving Certificate
– Authenticated copies of Birth Certificate.
– Authenticated Copies of Tuition fees Receipt
– Authenticated Copies Of Jamb result
– Recent Passport photographs
Visit www.fupre.edu.ng for more details to resolve any confusion.