>The yaba college of technology has commenced payment of its acceptance fees into the Institution and all newly admitted students are required to follow the steps below in paying the fees.
1. Check your name on Admission list in the School/
Department or on the College website (click on
2. Collect a payment teller from the Students
Account Section of the Bursary unit.
3. Pay the prescribed acceptance fee of N7,500 to
Fidelity Bank (Fadeyi or Sabo Branch only). Account
No.4010628080 and Account name , Yabatech
4. Submit your teller and payment print out to the
Students Account Section of the Bursary unit and
obtain a College receipt.
5. Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng.
6. Click on "Acceptance fee payment"
7. Print out your Payment History
8. Proceed to the Admissions Department of Registry
in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your
9. Present two copies of College receipt obtained at
the Bursary (original & photocopy) and your Payment
History to the Screening Officer.
10. Present original and photocopy of SSCE/NABTEB/
ND results for Screening.
(Before you can register, you must have been
1. Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Log on to the Students' Portal by clicking on
3. Enter your UTME Registration Number /
Application Number as your User name and your
surname (in small letters) as your Password.
4. Click on "Print Payment Advice"
5. Click on "Print Admission Letter"
6. Pay your fees to the designated bank and obtain a
receipt from Bursary with your teller.
7. Re-login to the portal
8. Click on " Fee Payment "
9. Print your payment receipt and obtain your
10. Log on to the Student's Portal by clicking on
11. Enter your matriculation number as your user
name and your password (for New Student your, use
surname as your password) .
12. Click on "Course Registration".
13. Click on "New Course Registration" and click
"Enter Course Registration".
14. Select your course from the list of courses by
ticking the box and click on "Preview Courses".
15. Click on "submit" to submit your Course
16. Click on "Print Course Registration" to print out
your Course Registration form.
Go to your Class Adviser and sign your course form.
Go to the School officer, obtain a student file jacket,
insert the following documents and submit to him/
1. Evidence of payment of School fees.
2. SSCE/NABTEB/ND (original & photocopy)
3. Testimonial from former school
4. Two (2) reference letters
5. 10 passport size photographs
6. One post-size photograph (each) of the new
student and his parents or guardian
7. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN