>NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY RELEASES ADMISSION LIST

The Nasarawa state University, Keffi, yesterday released a second admission list for the current academic session.

The list has been pasted in most faculties and departments across the university campus. Interested parties are hereby advised to visit the institution now to check and begin counting your blessings. Always keep up with us for more details.

We wish you success.

Comments

1. when will admission of 2012/2013 we be out.

2. jonathan .j. chenemi says:

please in want no the date that nasarawa state university will release there admission list for the year 2012-2013. thanks

3. Adama joseph obogo says:

please, when is Nassarawa state university releasing their 2012/2013 admission list please.

4. Simeon eneka says:

Any info abt nsuk addmission list 2012/2013

5. Wen wil da admzn b out?

6. I hrd dat d list wl b out in novemba, but dats 2 fr. Pals, i nid info on d remedial list

7. Pls wen is de secon chioce post ume comin up

8. Daniel allahnana says:

Please when is nasarawa state ralese they first admission 2012/2013

9. Ahmed nasiru attah says:

Nsuk admission list wil b out by november ending or begining bcuz ryt nw we r stil writtin our second semester exams n d list wil b out after our exams n 4 more latest info abt nsuk kindly join me on 2go….Lapunary…..N u can also cal me on dis numba..08035052415

10. Ahmed nasiru attah says:

Nsuk first list of admission 2012/2013 wil b out by d begining of november or ending of november bt for more info abt nsuk kindly join me @2go….Lapunary….N here is my phone numba..08035052415

11. Ahmed nasiru attah says:

Jst keep on praying 4 d best bcuz am here 2 give u d latest news abt nsuk,so kindly join me nw on 2go….Lapunary….N my phone numba..08035052415..N 4 more info nsuk first list wil b placed on d newspaper named dailytrust by november begining or ending,so no need 2 panic cuz am here

12. richard umoru says:

plz if their’s any newz abt nsuk admission 2012/2013 share it. Plz

13. Abah Jimmy says:

When is nsuk releasing the first list for 2012/2013

14. November? I thought jamb asked every school to release his admission october but why nsuk?